As I type this I am craving one. Even Mr. Giggles who is a chocolate aficionado gave me the stamp of approval to "feel free to make these again." And that says a lot! They are gooey, fudgy, chocolatey and the best part is you can enjoy them without all the guilt of eating one of those giant brownies you typically see or even make. Plus they are the easiest things to make. Literally, you throw everything in a food processor-puree away-and then stir in the chocolate chips, pour into a pan and bake! Um, what? The recipe is both easy and delicious? YES!
Triple Chocolate-Espresso Black Bean Brownies
· 1-15 oz. can organic black beans, thoroughly rinsed
· 2 T. organic cocoa powder
· ½ c. finely ground organic oats
· ¼ t. fine sea salt
· 2 T. espresso powder
· ¼ c. honey
· ¼ c. maple syrup
· ¼ c. melted coconut oil
· 1 t. vanilla extract
· 1 t. baking powder
· 1 T. chia seeds
· ¾ c. Enjoy Life Mega Chunks Baking Chocolate
· ¼ c. white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 baking dish or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Put all the ingredients except the Enjoy Life Mega Chunks Baking Chocolate into a food processor. Process until finely pureed.
3. Pour in the Mega Chunks and white chocolate chips and stir with a spoon. Pour into the baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes until set. Cool and put in the refrigerator until chilled. Cut into squares and enjoy!
happy, healthy eating! ~Kendra